Here’s the schedule for this year’s Fourth on the Brazos, presented by H-E-B and the City of Waco. The free, riverside event will take place at Touchdown Alley, next to McLane Stadium.
5 p.m. – Gates Open
6 p.m. – Smooth Jazz Generation
7:15 p.m. – The 5th Annual Corndog Classic
7:30 p.m. – Big Sam’s Funky Nation
9 p.m. – Waco Community Band
9:15 p.m. – H-E-B Fireworks Over the Brazos
Here are a few parking reminders before heading out to Fourth on the Brazos this Monday at Touchdown Alley!
– Arrive Early ~ This year the gates open at 5 and fireworks are at 9:15. Avoid the annual mad dash just before the fireworks by leaving a little early.
– Beware of I-35 ~ Due to construction closures, we expect a back up on I-35. Come to the event via La Salle Ave or MLK.
– Parking Options ~ If you arrive before 7:30, there should be plenty of parking at the stadium. Parking options also include the Ferrell Center and the Dutton Street Parking Garage.
– Take the Shuttle ~ Waco Transit will run a free shuttle from the East Campus Parking Garage (3rd and Daughtery. to the Law School. ***Please note that riders must walk across the river via the Pedestrian Bridge to access the event site at Touchdown Alley.
– Handicap Parking ~ Vehicles with vaild tags can utilize Lot 4.
Let our friends at Waco Transit System give you a FREE lift to Fourth on the Brazos.
Waco Transit will provide a shuttle from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on July 4. You can park at Baylor’s East Campus Parking Garage (3rd and Daughtery), and then get dropped off at the Baylor Law School on University Parks Drive. The shuttle will give you a ride back following the fireworks.
***Please note that riders must walk across the river via the Pedestrian Bridge to access the event site at Touchdown Alley.