Social Media Policy
The Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) social media pages were created to facilitate the exchange of information with the general public. The Waco CVB welcomes comments and postings related to tourism, conventions, community festivals, and events in the City of Waco, Texas, and surrounding communities.
The Waco Convention and Visitors Bureau is a department of the City of Waco and reserves the right to regulate the content of this page. While city personnel will not edit comments by visitors to this page, the Department reserves the right to delete completely, when necessary and as soon as is feasible, any posting that involves:
- Content unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page;
- Content unrelated to a particular posting by the Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau;
- Advertisements or content that is commercial in nature;
- Obscenity or profanity;
- Content that promotes, perpetuates, or fosters discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, and/or gender identity;
- Sexual content;
- Content that Implies, promotes, or encourages illegal activity;
- Content that is contrary to the safety of City employees or the public;
- Content that opposes or supports political candidates or propositions; or
- Content that violates the legal ownership of another party.
The City of Waco, Texas, and the Waco Convention and Visitors Bureau are not responsible for and do not endorse comments placed on this page by visitors to this page. Commenters are personally responsible for their own comments, username, and/or any information placed on this page by the commenter.
All content posted to this site is subject to the public disclosure laws.
Please do not report emergencies or ask for assistance on this page. For emergency service, please call 9-1-1. For further assistance regarding the Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau, please call 254-750-5810.