The Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau hosts a Tourism Forum each quarter to share information and facilitate increased connections and synergy within the area’s tourism industry. This meeting is open to anyone in McLennan County who is involved with or interested in tourism. Examples of attendees include museum staff, hoteliers, tour operators, non-profit and for-profit attractions, restaurateurs, and so on. If you would like to receive email notifications about these meetings, use the sign-up button near the top of this page.
2020 Tourism Forum Schedule
- Thursday, September 10, 2020, 3:00 pm, via ZOOM
- Thursday, December 10, 2020, 3:00 pm, via ZOOM
ZOOM Meeting Participation Etiquette:
- Mute your microphone unless you are speaking
- Submit questions for the speaker through chat
- Each attendee will have the opportunity to give a brief tourism-related update
Tourism Email List
Have a Waco tourism-related business and want to be kept in the loop? Click on the “Sign Up Now” button below.