The Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau hosts a Tourism Forum each quarter to share information and facilitate increased connections and synergy within the area’s tourism industry. This meeting is open to anyone in McLennan County who is involved with or interested in tourism. Examples of attendees include museum staff, hoteliers, tour operators, non-profit and for-profit attractions, restaurateurs, and so on. If you would like to receive email notifications about these meetings, use the sign-up button near the top of this page.
2021 Tourism Forum Schedule
- Thursday, Feb 11, 2021, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
- Thursday, May 13, 2021, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
- Thursday, Aug 12, 2021, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
- Thursday, Nov 11, 2021, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
2022 Tourism Forum Schedule
- Thursday, Feb 10, 2022, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
- Thursday, May 12, 2022, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
- Thursday, Aug 11, 2022, 3:00 PM, via ZOOM
ZOOM Meeting Participation Etiquette:
- Mute your microphone unless you are speaking
- Submit questions for the speaker through chat
- Each entity represented will have the opportunity to give a brief tourism-related update (Raise your hand during the update portion to be called upon)
Tourism Email List
Have a Waco tourism-related business and want to be kept in the loop? Click on the “Sign Up Now” button below.