Meetings and conventions are an important part of Waco’s economy. Venues, caterers, florists, and hotels all benefit from events. Attendees always visit restaurants, and some go out to enjoy Waco attractions, shopping, and entertainment. All of these bring jobs to Waco and help our local businesses thrive.
As a Chamber member, you have the power to bring events to Waco. All it takes is a call or email to get started.
Here are some examples of groups Waco has hosted successfully:
- Training conferences for bankers, insurance agents, and others
- Shows featuring items for sale to the public; comic-cons, e-sports
- Competitions for high schoolers such as FCCLA and TAPPS
- Masonic groups such as IORG, Shriners, Eastern Star, Daughters of the Nile
- Sporting events of all kinds
Would you like to learn more? Simply contact us!
Director of Conventions & Tourism