- Jul 30 2022
- 6:00 pm
Saturday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene! Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians, and on any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all over around town!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Touch of Grey | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill | 6 – 9p
- Blue Houdini | Fuzzy’s Taco Shop | 6:30 – 9:30p
- Al Joslin’s 45th Anniversary Elvis Tribute Show | Waco Hippodrome Theatre | Tickets | 7 – 10p
- Joel Wood | Pivovar | 7p – 9:30p
- Bohemian Pirates | Twisted Sisters Patio Bar | 8 – 11p
- Darrell Ray | Tokio Store | 8 – 11p
- Renegade Roadshow | Last Chance Bar | 8 – 11p
- Madstone | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8:30 – 11:30p
- The Revelators with Sharp Shooter | Backyard Bar Stage & Grill | Tickets | 8:30 – 11:30p
- Karaoke | Chapter 11 | 9p – 2a