Saturday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene! Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians, and on any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all over around town!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Deborah Reed Benefit | Last Chance Bar | 11a – 6p
- Dustin Terral | Tony DeMaria’s Bar-B-Que | 11a – 1p
- Apollo | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sport Bar & Grill | 6 – 9p
- Darrell Ray | Twisted Sisters Patio Bar | 7 – 10p
- Jamie’s Guns with Zechariah Grey | Freight Bar | 7p – midnight
- Sami Brown | Southern Roots Brewing Co. | 7 – 9p
- Waco Jazz Night | Cultivate 7twelve | 7p – 9p
- God of Carnage | MCC Music & Theatre Arts Building | Tickets | 7:30 – 9:30p
- Brazos Brothers | Stay Classy Waco | 8 – 11p
- Karaoke | Chapter 11 | 9p – 2a