Saturday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene! Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians, and on any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all over around town!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Bart Crow w/Bobby Erwin & Michael Saldana | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill | TICKETS | 8:30p
- The Tuba Room & A Night Out | Texas Music Cafe | 6p
- Alex Francisco Caruthers | Freight Bar | 8p
- The Renegade Roadshow *Full Band* | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill | 6:30-9:30p
- CaCean Ballou & The Dirty Crawfish | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8-11p
- Darrell Ray | Tokio Store | 8-11p
- The Ballou’s Cats | American Legion Post 273 | 8-11p
- Dustin Terral Band | Elk Hall | 8:30p-12:30a
- Fenix Theory | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 8:30-11:30p
- Matt’s House! DJ Takeover | Stay Classy Waco | 8:30p-midnight
- Karaoke | Chapter 11 | 9p-2a