- May 06 2022
- 6:00 pm
- Free & ticketed performances
Friday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Brazos Nights: La Energia Nortena & David Beck’s Tejano Weekend | 7-11p
- PatGreen | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill | TICKETS | 8:30p
- Sack Lunch! | Pinewood Public House | 8:30-10:30p
- Curtis Grimes | Cafe de Luis | 7-9:30p
- Hannah Rose | Southern Roots Brewing Company | 7-9:30p
- Cooper Mohrmann | Freight Bar (Waco) | 8-11p
- Twelve12| Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar | 8-11p
- Joel Wood | Tokio Store | 8-11p
- Karaoke Night | Chapter 11 | 9p-2a