In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Kevin Wayne Johnson | Southern Roots Brewing Co. | 6– 9p
- Darrell Ray | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis | 7 – 10p
- Frenchie’s Blues Destroyers, Carter Falco, Towne Adams & Jonna Mae | The Crying Shame | 7 – 11:30p
- Jon & Faith Austin | Pivovar | 7p – 9:30p
- The Johnny Joes | Twisted Sisters Patio Bar | 7 – 10p
- Camp Waco | Stay Classy Waco | 8p– 11p
- Frank Arellano | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8 – 11p
- Los Roachez | Backyard Bar Stage & Grill | Tickets | 8:30 – 11:30p
- Steve Smith Group | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 8:30 – 11:30p
- CaCean Ballou & the Dirty Crawfish Band | Freight Bar | 9p – midnight
- Karaoke | Chapter 11 | 9p – 2a
- Neon Night | 5IVE | 9p – midnight