Friday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Greg Bashara & Evan Klaras | Waco Hilton | 7-9:30p
- Sin Suerte MC Bike Night w/4db | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 7-11p
- Tyler Jensen Benefit | Freight Bar | 6:30-10p
- Larissa Boyd | Southern Roots Brewing Co. | 7-10p
- Darrell Ray | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8-11p
- Max, Lynnette, Shawna & Steven | Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar| 8-11p
- Renegade Roadshow | Last Chance Bar | 8-11p
- Curtis Grimes | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill | TICKETS | 8:30p
- James Hollingsworth & Cody Ellinger | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill | 6-9p
- Joel & Deon Q | Stay Classy Waco | 8:30-11:30p
- Venus E | Triple B’s Smokehouse | 7-10p
- Karaoke Night | Chapter 11 | 9p-2a