Saturday Live Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene! Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians, and on any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all over around town!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Greg Schroeder | Freight Bar | 8-11 PM
- Jennifer Pisarcik & Jon Fox | Stay Classy Waco | 8–11 p.m.
- Erick Willis | Backyard Bar Stage & Grill | 8:30-11:30 PM
- Nolan Pick Band | Elk Hall | 8:30-12:30 PM
- Bobby Dean & The Timeless Country Band | Lakeside Bar | 9 PM-1 AM
- Karaoke w/ Tony Lee | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8-11 PM
- Michael Saldana | Tokio Store | 8-11 PM
- Rad Dragon w/Knuckle Ball | Rogue Media Network | TICKETS | 8-11 PM
- Rewind Party Band | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 8:30-11:30 PM