Friday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Jimmie Vaughn w/Jonathan Tyler & Northern Lights | Brazos Nights | 7p
- Led Zeppelin Tribute | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill | TICKETS | 8:30p
- Brother Boy | Freight Bar (Waco) | 8-11p
- Bruce Carbonara| Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar (Waco)| 8-11p
- Joel Wood | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill (China Spring) | 6-9p
- Thomas Csorba & Ryan Culwell | Pinewood Public House | 8-10:30p
- The Ballou’s Cats | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 8-11p
- Dustin Terral | Papa Joe’s Texas Saloon | 8-11p
- Karaoke Night | Waco Civic Theater | 7-9p
- Ben Atkins | Cafe de Luis | 7-9p