Women of Excellence Is Me, “WOE” Is Me. An Evening of Celebration
An Evening of Celebration!
The following honoree’s will consist of our female community leaders here in Central Texas and surrounding areas. : Waco, TX : Lacy Lakeview, TX : Bellmead, TX : Beverly Hills, TX . Come support the leadership and hear what they have to say about living in the best part of Texas! Celebrating these women who are paving the way for the future, will be an amazing honor!
Special Guest Speaker : Waco’s Chief of Police -Sheryl D. Victorian, PhD
• Andrea Barefield -Waco City Council to represent District I
• Patricia Miller-Precinct 2 Commissioner
• Esmeralda “Esme” Solorio– Council Woman, Mayor Pro Tem –Beverly Hills, TX
• Jasmine Neal-Council Member Precinct 4- Bellmead, TX
• A. Niecey Payne- Lacy Lakeview City Council Member At Large
• Karen Coleman-Council Member Precinct 1- Bellmead, TX
• Dr. Alfreda Emonya Love- Bellmead Economic Development Corporation
• McDowell Funeral Home, LLC –Women In Business- Andrea J. McDowell, President
*Scholarship Award Recipient*
Her Skin Foundation
Her School of Confidence
Join us for an evening of celebration, at the Brazos Event Center, located at 520 Elm St. Waco, TX. VIP-Meet and Mingle with Community Leaders and shop with Vendors that will begin at 4:00 pm -5:45 pm. The event will start at 5:45 pm, as this will be the time where we will begin to celebrate the tremendous efforts being put forth in our ” Women of Excellence, Is Me” Evening of Celebration.