814 S. 4th St.
For hours and days open, please visit their website at http://www.historicwaco.org/visit/public-tours/
Special tours by appointment.
Adults $5, Seniors and Students $4, Military free
First floor is accessible to the physically challenged (assist ramp).
John Bayliss Earle bought some land in 1858 and built a modest one-story house for his family. But it wasn’t until Dr. John Smith Napier Sr., moved to town in 1868 that the Earle-Napier-Kinnard house came into its own as a beautiful, Greek-revival-style home. Finding wealth as a planter in Alabama, Napier had the funds necessary to renovate and expand on Earle’s original house.
The house is beautiful year-round, but takes on a special ambiance at Christmastime, when each room is decorated for the season.
Also on the grounds is a quaint Victorian Teeling Playhouse, built in 1881, that can be enjoyed by children today.
Tour the home during regular operating hours, or call (254) 753-5166 to arrange for a private showing for groups.
Driving time from the Tourist Info Center is approximately 5 minutes
Average tour time is 30 minutes