100 Washington Ave.
Waco, TX 76701
The Waco Convention Center is just blocks from I-35, minutes from Waco Regional Airport, and within walking distance of great restaurants, quality shopping, world-class attractions and many entertainment options. There are 3,500 hotel rooms in the greater Waco area, with several located within a one-mile radius of the Waco Convention Center. Two convention-quality hotels are located next door, and a third is 3 blocks away.
The Waco Convention Center offers 144,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space. A $17.5 million top-to-bottom renovation was completed in 2012.
- Accommodating conventions from 50 – 2,000 attendees, with optimal convention size approximately 800.
- Up to 180 exhibit booths in largest hall
- Signature room is the Brazos Ballroom, with balcony overlooking the Brazos River and Indian Spring Park
- Up to 15 breakout rooms on the lower level
- Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms and common areas
- In-house catering available, or choose from our list of approved caterers (outside caterers pay a 15% catering fee)
- Beer, wine, and mixed beverage service
Floor Plans: http://www.wacocc.com/planners/floor-plans/
Room Capacities and Fees: http://www.wacocc.com/planners/room-capacities-and-fees/
Please email Director of Sales, Carla Pendergraft, at email@example.com , or call her at (254) 750-5806, to inquire about availability.