Pints in the Park
The Basics: Saturday, April 9th, 2-7 pm, Brazos Park East.
PURCHASE TICKETS: http://www.prekindle.com/
HERE’S HOW PINTS IN THE PARK WORKS:
– Pints in the Park is from 2-7 PM
– The VIP Happy Hour is from 2 PM to 3 PM
– BBQ/Beer ticket holders and GA can enter at 3 p.m.
– Music and beer samples will take place until 7 p.m.
THE BBQ AND FOOD
(Featuring Black’s BBQ / Miller’s Smokehouse / Del Norte / Bet The House BBQ)
– BBQ samples (for VIP and BBQ/Beer ticket holders) are available from until 5 PM while supplies last.
– After 5 PM, BBQ vendors will have remaining food for sale while supplies last.
– General Admission ticket holders can purchase food from local food trucks during the entire event.
(Featuring Founders Brewing Co. and Alamo Beer – plus 15 selected breweries from Dancing Bear Pub.)
– Beer cards are included in the VIP and BBQ/Beer tickets. You will receive a card for 12 2-ounce pours.
– Additional beer cards can be purchased on site.
Beers can also be purchased at Dancing Bear Pub’s Can Stand.
– Non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
THE BANDS AND BACKYARD GAMES
– All ticket holders receive access to the concert and backyard games
– 4 p.m. – The Dirty River Boys
– 5:30 p.m. – Vaden Todd Lewis of the Toadies