Multiple venue spaces, on multiple levels
- Total and connected space approximately 20,000 square feetf
- Serving up to 2,000 occupants
- Historic showroom and mezzanine dines up to 500 people
- Brasserie/basement hosts up to 270 people
- Rooftop access with 350-degree views for up to 150 people at a time
- Dining and refreshment catering options are available upon request.
- Located in the restored Stratton Building in vibrant downtown Waco.
“Originally commissioned in 1922, by business partners Golladay Stratton, Sr., and Henry J. Stricker this brick & stone masonry building was designed with architect Henry L. Spencer, for their turn of the century furniture company. It includes a riveted steel frame, strong enough to withstand the devastating 1953 tornado. The building’s interior features wood floors, broadly opened design, pressed-tin ceiling tiles, and a prominent mezzanine as a reminder of the original Waco Downtown District.”
Excerpts from the RECORDED TEXAS HISTORIC LANDMARK
800 Austin Ave, Waco, TX 76701