The Texas Food Truck Showdown and Sunset Cinema is excited to host its first annual competition as 35 food trucks from around Texas and thousands of foodies gather together in downtown Waco on Saturday, March 28, 2015 in downtown Waco.
- Celebrity judging from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Competition & Public Voting from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., visit Glazer’s Beer and Wine Garden, enjoy live broadcasts from iHeartMedia on site and live coverage from KWTX News, get a book signed by Tiffany Harelik, visit a Photo Booth van, take your four-legged friend to the Mobile Dog Spa, enjoy mobile boutiques, Texas Back Roads Merchandise and Chef Geoffrey Michael Spices, among other mobile vendors.
- Winner announced at 3:30 p.m.
- Food Trucks Re-Open for dinner with full menus at 5 p.m.
- Sunset Cinema begins at 7 p.m. The movie being featured is The Little Rascals.
- Click here to for a list of food truck and mobile vendors.
- Click here to download an event map.