Top 10 Places to Shop
Joanna Gaines introduced the world to the fun shops in Waco. Whether you are looking for farmhouse chic, antiques, one of a kind hand made items, or the perfect outfit, Waco has dozens of unique shops. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for other great places to shop during your visit to Waco.
- Magnolia Market at the Silos – A destination in itself, much more than just a retail store. Magnolia Market at the Silos includes food trucks, the Bakery at the Silos, Magnolia Seed & Supply, photo ops galore, and a large lawn where families can play games. The site is also home to several concerts and celebrations throughout the year. Admission to the grounds is free. 601 Webster Ave, Waco, TX 76706
- Spice Village – a collection of shops that has everything you need to add a little zest to your life! Collegiate, kids, baby, home decor, men’s accessories, jewelry, souvenirs, bath & body, candles, clothing and so much more. Spice Village is the dream shopping experience with more than 60 boutiques under one roof. Located in downtown Waco, this historic 30,000 square foot building has been home to the local’s favorite shops since 1997. 2nd & Franklin, in River Square Center, 76701
- The Findery – is made up of six shops living under one roof—so no matter your style, you will be sure to find that perfect something. Carefully curated and uniquely stocked, you will leave saying “Wow!” From uncommon finds for your home to statement pieces for your closet, The Findery will quickly become your go to place to shop. 501 S 8th St, 76706
- Sironia – a collection of shops offering unique and locally sourced merchandise, antiques, and more. Be sure to try the cafe while you are there. The desserts are incredible! 1509 Austin Ave, 76701
- Simply Irresistible – ” the most unique shopping place in Waco. You will find one of a kind pieces here that fit every budget. I especially love that there are statement pieces for your home, not cookie cutter, everyday stuff that anyone can find.” – quote from a satisfied customer. 1018 Austin Ave, 76701
- Brazos Valley Cheese – dedicated to crafting all-natural, high quality, healthy cheese using traditional methods and no artificial flavors, preservatives or coloring. The milk comes from grass-fed cows that graze freely on three local Brazos River Valley Jersey/Brown Swiss dairies that do not use growth hormones or antibiotics. The high butterfat content of this milk makes rich, yellow, creamy cheeses that are used by some of the the finest chefs and sold at the best retail shops in Texas. Every one of the cheeses is made with raw cow’s milk and all the hard cheeses are aged in the underground cave. Don’t miss the opportunity to watch cheese making and other crafts at Homestead Craft Village. Located at Homestead Craft Village, 206 Halbert Ln, 76705
- Craft Gallery – Over 160 different shops and boutiques in one huge shop, selling original items not found in chain stores. Craft Gallery is consistently voted one of the top shops by locals. 7524 Bosque Blvd, 76712
- Harp Design Co. – Clint and Kelly Harp founded Harp Design Co with the dual focus of creating and giving. Each piece of handmade furniture and other items in the shop are offered to help bring people together in your home, carving out space for family meals, work, art projects, or sharing a cup of coffee. Harp House, featured on season 1 of HGTV’s Fixer Upper is located just next door. Great photo ops! 808 N 15th St, 76707
- Waco Downtown Farmers Market – This farmers market offers much more than locally grown produce. The Waco Downtown Farmers Market is a year-round market. The market is open every Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm, featuring the best local agricultural producers and artisan vendors within 150-miles of Waco. 500 Washington Ave, Waco, TX 76701
- LaSalle Shops – Described as a hidden Waco and Central Texas treasure with a professional, knowledgeable and helpful staff, LaSalle Shoppes offer customers an eclectic variety of items from which to choose. The former site of a hotel in the 1940’s to an unfinished furniture company, LaSalle Shoppes has evolved into an antiques and collectibles hotspot. 2223 La Salle Ave, 76706
The list is based on ratings lists such as TripAdvisor, visitor traffic, local favorites, and staff knowledge.
For more tasty ideas, click here to visit our Shopping page.