Friday Night LIVE Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all around town and in surrounding communities!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Check it out!
- Jayme Wade & Cody Ellinger | Sunday’s Caribbean Oasis Sports Bar & Grill | 6:30– 8:30p
- Clinton Bon Slaughter & Jessica Lewis |Triple B’s Smokehouse | 7– 10p
- Eric & Thomas Unplugged | Bare Arms Brewing | 7 – 9p
- Greg Bashura & Evan Klaras | Hilton Waco | 7 – 9:30 p
- Towne Adams | Twisted Sisters Patio Bar | 7 – 10p
- Max, Lynnette, Shawna & Steven |Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar| 8 – 11p
- Aniston Pate | Freight Bar | 8:30 – 11:30p
- Joel & Deon Q | Stay Classy Waco| 8:30 – 11:30p
- Karaoke | Chapter 11 | 9p – 2a