- Jan 28 2022
Friday Live Music Roundup
In 2020 the State of Texas certified Waco as a “Music Friendly Community” because of its growing and thriving music scene, and because Waco-area residents wholeheartedly support local musicians. On any given night there are performers taking the stage in clubs, pubs, bars, breweries and other venues all over around town!
Some of tonight’s performances are ticketed, others are free. Also, tonight is the FIRST FRIDAY of the month, so you’ll find a lively scene at many downtown venues. Check it out!
- Carson Jeffrey | Backyard Bar, Stage & Grill | TICKETS | 8:30-11:30p
- Jonna Mae | Southern Roots Brewing Co. | 7-10p
- Joe Parker & JD Johnson | Tokio Store | 7:30-10:30p
- Alex Caruthers | Freight Bar | 8-11p
- Bruce Carbonara | Blue Dog Wine & Martini Bar | 8-11p
- Steve Smith Group | BIG’s Mayberry Tavern | 8:30-11:30p